Valentine’s Day comes but once a year… and who cares? If you’re like half of the population, you could care less about candy, flowers, and cards on February 14th. Largely acknowledged as a manufactured holiday to help bridge the sales gap between Christmas and Easter, Valentine’s Day is as much a corporate “holiday” as it is a day about romance and love. If you’re against what this day stands for, or if you just don’t like how February 14th is shoved down your throat, then why not be vocal about it in the form of a shirt? These Anti Valentine’s Day t-shirts and gifts are the perfect way to tell cupid to kiss your keister.
- A great anti cupid t-shirt, broken heart, single and bitter, or just plain single t-shirt will do the trick and make a point. This day sucks, it’s catered towards people that are going to spend money on their significant other, and really isn’t about true love.
- Give it as a gift to your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband, or crush if you know they have the same feelings about this day as you. If you both hate it, then why not share your misery? It loves company.
- Use V-Day to your advantage if you’re single. Point out the fact that you’re single in big huge letters, and see what meat comes your way. Could be good, could be bad… but it will definitely be interesting.
- I Hate Valentine’s Day t-shirts are not only an effective and cathartic medium to expel your angry thoughts about cupid (and being single), but it’s pretty funny. And funny people, they get laid.
- Love stinks worse than limburger cheese left out in the hot sun all day. However, you aren’t alone. Hundreds of millions of people are single and hating it, and probably have had their heart handed to them while still beating. Today’s the day to express those bitter feelings. A t-shirt is a hell of a lot cheaper than a shrink, too.
Enough of the pontificiating. You came here to see anti Valentine’s Day shirts and we haven’t shown you a single one yet. Without further ado, let’s get to the freakin’ shirts.
Valentine’s Day is really such a wimpy holiday, if you really want to call it that. St. Patrick’s Day? Now that’s a real holiday. This shirt reads “St. Patrick kicked St. Valentine’s lily white ass.” Don’t hold back, this day is pretty dumb. Perfect for anyone that’s Irish or can just distinguish the cool holidays from the lame ones. Get this great tee available in brown, green, blue, red, or other colors. And, don’t forget to check out our selection of St. Patrick’s Day t-shirts, while you’re at it.
Onto our next shirt…
Cupid had it coming. People have been waiting for this day for quite some time, and it looks like Trevor the Grim Reaper is about to take aim upon his next target. Oops, too late, he already did. The image on this shirt shows Death shooting Cupid’s bow and arrows right back at him with a gray heart in the background. Great for the broken hearted, the goth, or those that are simply too clever to fall into the marketing hype that is February 14th. Available in more styles and colors, but looks especially cool on this “grim” gray color tee.
The woes of the married and long term relationships should tell you a thing or two about relationships: the honeymoon doesn’t last. Sure, it’s all flowers, candy, date nights, and sex in the beginning… but what happens a few months or even years down the road? A lot of lying, cheating, cheapness, and stagnant boredom, that’s what. At least that’s what was overheard at the RMV, anyway. So, if you’re one of the lucky single guys or gals, don’t fret. Have some pride in your single status and have a one night stand for all of the married people out there. Oh, and celebrate with one of these tees!
If only hearts were a little more meaningful for those that know what love is really about. You know, a little more enigmatic, a little cooler, a little more… deadly? The heart symbol has an entirely new meaning on this womens shirt, which is comprised of many small skull and crossbones.